Who We Are
The Chamber is a 501 (c) 6 nonprofit business association whose mission is to advance, support, and promote the economic vitality of the Mineral Wells area and Palo Pinto County. If you support this mission, we invite you to join us today!
The Chamber is a membership-based business interest group with roots dating to the 1901 Mineral Wells Commercial Club. We believe that a sustainable, giving community starts with good jobs and strong businesses, so this is our area of focus.
Here are several of examples of recent projects the Chamber and its members have been a part of:
- Recruitment of a professional bike race to Mineral Wells
- Beautification of the historic entryway at Wolters Industrial Park
- Hiring of a financial consultant to assist the Baker Hotel Development Group
- Mineral Wells Aviation Business Center
- Financial support to open and advertise the Mineral Wells Fossil Park (pictured)
- Purchasing of new banners for the downtown US 281 corridor
- Sponsorship of the Crazy Water Festival
- Sponsorship of the Coffee Creek Bluegrass Festival
- Sponsorship of the 74th Annual PRCA Rodeo