On this page you will find valuable resources to assist with your startup business, or with the relocation of your business to the Mineral Wells area. Throughout your business journey, you will find that five local entities will be with you every step of the way.
- Mineral Wells Area Chamber of Commerce - Business marketing services , export services, educational programs, and customized support services to connect you to the information you need.
- Possum Kingdom Lake Chamber of Commerce - Business marketing services.
- Area Growth Council - Financing and incentives for manufacturing and industrial businesses.
- City of Mineral Wells
- Palo Pinto County
Local Permitting and Licensing
The City of Mineral Wells inspections department provides inspections and code enforcement services include the following.
State and Federal Resources, Licensing, and Certification
A variety of governing boards and state resources exist to both help businesses and protect legal operators from fraudulent ones.
- Occupational Licenses - Day care, bottled water, teaching, health care, and more.
- Texas Wide Open for Business - State incentives, how-tos, requests for proposals, and economic overview.
- Small Business Development Center at Tarleton State University - Provides business counseling, technical assistance, training workshops, and business plan development for small businesses in nine counties including Parker and Palo Pinto.
- Office of the Comptroller - For information about taxation in Texas including sales, franchise, hotel, alcohol, minerals, and—you guessed it—many other types of taxes.
- Internal Revenue Service - For a searchable wealth of information about federal taxation including key forms and filing information.