Looking for ideas for special programs or tours for your conference or meeting? Or perhaps a great day-trip tour?
Things To Do
We're here to help you plan a tour that will keep your group talking and making great memories. Whether you're looking for outdoor adventure or a great shopping weekend, Mineral Wells has lots of great options for any age and group size.
Mineral Wells is located just 45 minutes west of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and some of the things you can enjoy here are:
- Lake Mineral Wells State Park- great for hiking, canoeing, camping, horseback riding, rock-climbing and fishing.
- Clark Gardens Botanical Park- a beautiful botanical park with waterfalls, historic trees, and a model train section.
- National Vietnam War Memorial Park- with both indoor and outdoor exhibits include a replica of Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- Downtown Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, and Murals
- Mineral Wells Fossil Park- for a step back into the days when dinosaurs roamed the earth where the fossils are so plentiful you're sure to go home with some treasures.
Step-On Tours are great option for groups arriving by bus or van. A guide will step onto your vehicle to help the driver navigate the city while providing local history, fun facts and insider info for your guests. We can also help you plan your itinerary and other details for your trip.
For more info, give us a call (940) 325-2557 or fill out the form below.