New Member Checklist
Your Chamber membership offers so many great benefits that it can be difficult knowing where to start. This page provides quick checklist of things new members should do to get started, things that are very beneficial but so easy to forget.
- Log in to your Membership Area and make sure all the contact information is correct. If you need to make changes, please contact us at the Chamber.
- Set up your Business Directory Listing. You'll be able to do that from your Membership Area.
- Send a high-quality image of your company logo to Rose Jordan. If you have both a square (vertical) and rectangular (horizontal) version, send them both. File format should be .PNG and/or .JPG.
- Check the Events Calendar to see when the next Business After Hours will be. Both are a great opportunity to build relationships and get to know other members, so make sure to put them on your calendar.
- If you don’t receive the Chamber Flash weekly email within 2 weeks of joining, please contact Rose Jordan. (link to email me)
- Pre-register to host your Ribbon Cutting. Click here for details.
- Connect with the Chamber and other Members on social media. We use our Facebook page to keep you up do date on Chamber happenings as well as share news from our members. Here’s a link to our Facebook Page.And as the Visitor Information Center for Mineral Wells, we also manage the Visit Mineral Wells Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube pages. Hop on over and join us there too.
- Check out all the opportunities we have to Get Involved in the community.
If you like actually checking things off a list, we have a handy printable version you can download here.