Want to share your news in the weekly Chamber E-Flash?
The Member News section was created just for you. This is where you can post:
- News Articles
- Company Announcements
- Press Releases
- Special Events
- Job Listings
*You can submit each item/topic once and we will run it for 2 weeks.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR NEWS
- EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: For the Flash
Make sure to include the following information
- Headline- what's your news about
- News- the body of the message should include one brief paragraph that is the news (you can link to more information on your website or link to a pdf file).
- Contact Info- if you want people to be able to reach you, don't forget to leave your contact info.
- GRAPHIC/IMAGE (optional):
- A small image and a link to a pdf or website is allowed. Ideal image size is 600-640pixels wide or 8-8.5 inches (If you go wider, some email providers won't show the image at all)
- All images must be in png, jpg, gif
- Please do not send pdf, doc, pub or scan as your graphic or image. PDF's will be used only for linking. For example, if you want to share a press release, we'll put a link in the email to allow readers to open and read your document. Your content must be in the body of the message.
If you're sending us your news story, press release, or other documents, don't forget to attach them. 😊
WHEN TO SUBMIT YOUR NEWS
The weekly Chamber E-Flash goes out on Tuesdays at 10am. You will need to submit your information by noon on the Friday preceding the Tuesday you want it to go out.
WHERE TO SUBMIT YOUR NEWS
Send to email@example.com