Because the Chamber office is located just a few blocks from the intersection of Highways 281 and 180, we see a lot of traffic go by. So our electronic marquee is a great place to share news about your events. *Due to sign ordinances, we can offer this benefit to only our non-profit members.
Marquee/Digital Sign Request
To include your news on the Chamber Marquee, please fill out the form below. But first, look over the following instructions and guidelines
- Marquee use is exclusively permitted for community related and non-profit events. General advertising is not allowed according to City of Mineral Wells Sign Ordinances.
- Your event will be displayed for two weeks prior to your event.
- If there are multiple marquee requests, items will be accepted in the following order of priority: Chamber, City, Chamber Members
- You may use up to 2 frames (screens).
- Your message must be no longer than 3 lines with 15 characters per line. This includes spaces.
- Each frame will appear for 5 seconds during each cycle.
- The Chamber reserves the right to edit messages for content and spacing issues as needed.